Edi Šelhaus PARTISAN TIMES
Published photographs are from the collection of the House of Photography. They were donated to Bojan Radovič by Edi Šelhaus in 2006. Photographs from this collection were taken between 1944 and 1945.
Photojournalist Edi Šelhaus was born in 1919 in village Podkraj near Vipava. First few years of his childhood he spent in Trieste. In the period between the world wars Šelhaus returned to Yugoslavia. In line with his family tradition he obtained education as a photographer in town of Škofja loka. During the World War II he joined partisan resistance movement.
Original negative films are the property of Muzej novejše zgodovine Slovenije in Ljubljana.
Thanks to Jožica Šparovec from the Muzej novejše zgodovine Slovenije for her support and help.
Design by Luminus